With simple and predictable fees.
No hidden costs, no surprises, easy to allocate to quarterly or annual budgets or as part of the IT implementation. You'll know from the start how much the RFP development process is going to cost. I focus on results and not on time spent.
Screen your ideal partner through the 5s IT vendor filter®
What does this IT vendor selection process include?
- Calendar: Overall project calendar
- Initial call: Call with Business Unit Manager to identify high-level requirements
- Interviews: 1-to-1 interviews with key users (usually 10-15)
- Meeting minutes: Detailed meeting minutes from all interviews
- Business analysis & requirements: Detailed and indexed business requirements
- Tech analysis & requirements: Detailed and indexed technological requirements
- Management requirements: Detailed project management requirements
- Vendor scouting: Initial market analysis of 40+ market players
- Full RFP document development:
- Section 1: Administrative section
- Section 2: Business and technical section
- Section 3: Management section
- Section 4: Pricing section
- Section 5: Evaluation section
- Revisions: Unlimited revisions of RFP sections prior to distribution
- Follow-ups: Weekly meetings with BU Manager and monthly meetings with Steering Committee
- Calls with vendors: 1-to-1 calls to vendors to “sell” the project
- RFP distribution: Distributed to all relevant parties
- Single point of contact: With potential vendors and client
- Q&A: Q&A follow-up with potential vendors
- Proposal reception: Reception and distribution of all RFPs to internal team members
- Evaluation guidelines: Preparation and explanatory session with Evaluating Team
- Evaluation rounds: First and second rounds of evaluations
- Vendor clarifications: Detailed clarifications issued to vendors that passed the 2nd round
- Evaluation meetings: In-depth meetings with internal team members
- Shortlisting: Selection of 3 finalists and reporting
- Selection Day: Organization and attendance in client’s premises
- Final decision: Support in final decision of partner
- Debriefing: 1-to-1 calls with not-selected vendors after final decision has been issued
For only 3%
of total cost of implementation*
*The full premium selection process for only 3% of the total cost of implementation or ownership (TCO) for projects of 1M€. Selection service done for TCOs from 200K€ (10% fees) to 1M€ (3% fees). TCO is estimated prior to project start and finally based on average provided by the 3 shortlisted vendors at the end of the process.
For further details please visit the FAQ “Fees” section.